Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-05-2017 04:27 PM
Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.
I understand that you have an HP Deskjet 1010 Printer and need help to clear an error on the printer.
To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Could you mention what error it is or are just the lights blinking on the printer?
- Did any hardware changes take place on the printer (paper jam, cartridge replacement, etc.)?
Meanwhile, I suggest you to perform the following steps to isolate and fix the issue:
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON.
- Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer.
- Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
- The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector. Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.
- For any blinking lights error please refer to this link.
- For cartridge related issues, please refer to this link.
I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know. All the best! 🙂