cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
scout51
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

designjet 5500

HP Recommended

HI there,

I just bought an oldie but goodie DesignJet 5500 (60 in)

I know the basics but because I bought it used, it has no CD-rom nor manuals and instructions on how to set it up.

I tried to look for it in the HP page but I havent found anything that explained to me how to connect it to my computer step by step... I looked for videos in YouTube and same...

Someone outthere can explained to me, or  give me a link to a video or intruction manual that explain this step by step.

I have a DesignJet 5500, 60 in, (no UV, no PS) just the simple 5500.

My intention is to connect it to my laptop if possible or a PC.

My laptop has not parallel port nor ethernet port either...is there a way to conect it to my USB laptop port?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Charlie

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,121 558 1,025
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation