cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
neilrn
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

deskjet 3320 and windows 10

HP Recommended
deskjet 3320
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So, it's 2017 and I still have a deskjet 3320 and am now running windows 10.  I can't install the driver from the original CD and I've followed the links on the HP support forum, to no avail.  The links are closed and I end up in the same useless place.  Is there a driver for this printer, because I can't seem to find it.  (maybe I'm not bright enough to use the OS & links.)

thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
wukong33
Level 4
Level 4
108 108 11 20
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi neilrn,

Thank you for purchasing HP products.

I have searched through the HP support website that your printer is not supported under Windows 10 but you can still install using the windows built-in print driver.

Below is the document that guide you to install using the the windows built-in print driver (DeskJet 3600 - alternative print driver).

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01796879

Hope this help to resolve your issue.

I am a HP employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation