Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello

I am finding problem with installing hp printer laser jet 1010 with windows 10 pro. Is there any solution to this so i my use my 1010 printer with latest windiws 10 pro.

Regards

Arshad Janjua

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

I also have this printer and windows 10 (64bit) and would like the answer. If there are any drivers that work with this please reply with a direct link to the correct driver, thanks.

HP Recommended

I don't know if make a mystake installing windows 10 to my computer, because i can't use my printer hp laser 1010; samebody can help me? 

HP Recommended

I have figured out how to get the HP Laserjet 1010 printer to work with win 10. I have made this blog post with the instructions including screenshots: http://hplaserjet1010onwindows10.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/instructions-to-install-drivers-for-hp.html

HP Recommended

I have already tried this solution and successfuly achieved printing but now no manual double face printing is recognized nor allowed.  Is this another particular problem of mine or is it really a systematic problem with this procedure?  In any case I would like to recover this lost capability.  Thank you.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi guys,

I have LaserJet 1010 connected to a Win XP machine and shared over my home network.

I installed the Vista x64 driver on a Win 10 machine and everything worked just fine.

Unfortunately, after a couple of automatic Win 10 updates it stopped connecting to

my 1010. I tried to reinstall everything on that machine, but this time it does NOT

install the Vista x64 driver and just says that it "cannot locate suitable drivers".

Any ideas? Does anyone know a solution for this case?

FYI: if I connect my 1010 to the Win 10 machine via USB, I can install and use both Vista x64

and Universal PCL5 Print Driver.

So, the question is: how to make them work for the printer shared over my home network?

HP Recommended

Perfect post man, THX 100% worked for me!

HP Recommended

可以可以可以

实测可行

HP Recommended

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.