Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Yes, I have been tried to work but its no working either! But I trying to get a router WiFi to connect HP printer model #8100 serires, if it will working my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 through the router to HP printer model #8100 series. Thank you!
HP Recommended

How can I print from my Samsung Galaxy tab to my HP printer?

HP Recommended

Hi snapaross,

What printer do you have?

HP Recommended

I have an HP 6500 office jet printer..Have HPeprint set up on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.  Whenever I try to print it tells me I need a Samsung printer...any help out there would be appreciated.  Is there an APP for that?

HP Recommended

Hi PollyT,

I understand that you're trying to print from your Galaxy Tab.    In order for you to print using the tablet you will have to open the Hp ePrint app on your device and print from the app.   The Hp ePrint app is listed below.

Hp ePrint app

Let me know how it goes.

HP Recommended

I have been trying to get my Samsung Galaxy2 10.1 tablet to print to my HP Officejet Pro 8500 a909 printer. It hasn't worked. Please I realy need directions for Dummies at this point. What needs to be don to the Tablet and what needs to be done on my PC. Already have very short hair, so hard to rip out.

HP Recommended

Hi dcassese,

I see that you're wanting to print from your Galaxy 2.  I would try downloading the Hp ePrint mobile app below.

Hp ePrint App

Let me know how it goes.

HP Recommended

Can  I do this, and how?

HP Recommended

Hi Grandmablue,

What printer do you have?

HP Recommended

@riette wrote:
I need to print from my samsung galaxy tab to a hp printer. Is there an app I can download? Where can I find it?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.