Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I need to scan a document to my email. There is no scan button on my computer so how do I do it?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@tamarri20

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer. I read that you would like to scan to your computer from the printer and there is no scan button on the printer.

I would like to mention that there is no scan button available for this printer by design. However, you may scan from the computer software itself and alter attach it to an email. 

To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Are you using Windows or Mac? And what version of the operating system are you using?
  • Have you installed the drivers for the printer on your computer?

Meanwhile, You may refer to the following links to know how to scan from your computer:

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to reply. Cheers! 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.