Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you needed the information for Windows 10 computer.
I suggest that you set up the Scan to Email feature with the printer's Embedded Web Server.
1. You will need the printer IP address to open the Embedded Web Server (EWS). If you do not know the printer IP address, print a Network Configuration Page to locate the address.
On the control panel, touch the Wireless icon (), and then touch the Settings icon ().
Touch Print Reports, and the touch Network Configuration Page.
2. Under the IPv4 or IPv6 heading (depending on your network configuration), find the IP Address.
Open a new Web browser window or tab.
In the address bar, type the printer IP address given on the test page, and then press Enter on your keyboard. The EWS opens.
Figure : Example IP address in browser address line
If the message 'There is a problem with this website's security certificate' displays in the Web browser when you try to open the EWS, or when you navigate within the EWS, click ' Continue to this website (not recommended)'.
Note: Choosing ' Continue to this website (not recommended)' will not harm your computer while you navigate within the EWS for your HP printer. If you encounter this error outside of your HP printer's EWS, your computer could be at risk. If the browser fails to open the EWS after you click ' Continue to this website (not recommended)', refresh the browser window.
3. From the EWS, click the Scan tab.
4.Click Scan to Email Setup.
5. Click Outgoing Email Profile, click New, and then enter the email address you intend to use with this profile.
6. Enter a display name that will appear on the printer's control panel to identify this email profile.
7. Enter or confirm the correct SMTP server and SMTP port information.
8. If you typically have to enter a username and password to log into your email account, you will want to enter this information into the email authentication fields, and then click Next.
9. Enter a security PIN to restrict access to this email profile, if desired.
10. Set the size for email files and specify Auto CC, if desired.
11. Click Save or Save and test to complete the profile