cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
akhileshMaurya
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

is requiredLaserjet M1005 MFP printer driver for Windows 10 (64 bit) computer r

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Laserjet M1005 MFP and previously using Windows 8.1 with no problems.
Now our Institute had upgraded the computers with Windows 10. Afterwards i am not able to print .pdf, .docx,.xlsx documents. I tried to uninstall the driver and reinstalled it. But nothing had worked till now. Please provide me with the updated driver for windows 10 (64bit) urgently.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,576 90,453 11,634 24,931
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please download and install the following software and drivers:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL51478/ma-124621-1/LJM1005_Full_Solution.exe

Hope this helps

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
akhileshMaurya
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had reinstalled this printer software downloaded from provided link. but Still, I am not able to print the pages from MS word/Ms Excel/ etc.

Please let me know if any update in this regards is available.

0 Kudos
akhileshMaurya
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
akhileshMaurya

Message 3 of 3(9 Views)
Re: is requiredLaserjet M1005 MFP printer driver for Windows 10 (64 bit) computer r

I had reinstalled this printer software downloaded from provided link. but Still, I am not able to print the pages from MS word/Ms Excel/ etc.

Please let me know if any update in this regards is available.

0 Kudos
akhileshMaurya
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am still looking for HP support people's reply. Its very urgent..........

PLz provide me updates about the windows 10 compatible HP laser jet 1005 MFP printer.... 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation