Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Dear George,

I am also facing cool down issue with laserjet pro 100 175

kindly can you send the solution

HP Recommended

Dear,

Please send the solution for m175 printer! its is stuck in cooling down mode after every print

HP Recommended

Hi @ajazz,

I see that you are having issues with the printer going into cool-down mode. I would like to help you.

Make sure the printer is connected directly to a wall outlet and the firmware has been updated if you haven't yet.

I can send you that information in a private message.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I'm also having same problem, cool-down mode. please give me solution too.

HP Recommended

i do the Nvram Reset procedure:

[Content Removed]

the problem persists.

We add a fan behind the printer, and there is no way to print many pages...

HP Recommended

Hi @Karlson2000,

Since the issue is still occuring, please Contact HP Support and inquire about a replacement printer. Fill in the model number and the form to receive a case number for quicker assistance.

Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hi Gemini02,

I am also having this problem.  I have already tried the previous steps and are still having the same issue. I update firmware to the last version 20150228. 

Printer is separated from the wall at least 25 cm. The printer is located on a desk, in the middle of an air conditioned room. Please tell me how I can resolve this issue, or if there is a bypass mode,

HP Recommended

Hi @momedja,

I can send you the reset for the printer in a private message.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.

If the issue continues, please Contact HP Support for further assistance. Fill in the model number and the form to receive a case number for quicker assistance.

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended
Here is my analysis for thr cool down problem.. I have been using this printer for couple of years now.. and recently I faced the cool down issue. I tried the following solutions
1. Turning the printer off for 1 hr
2. Plugging it directly to wall socket
3. Ventilation
but none of them worked, then I asked for the support on this post and in the mean time I downloaded and upgraded the firmware of the printer And volla! The cool down problem stopped...
aftee this issue was fixed I received the email from support.. it basically contains instructions to factory reset the printer but I didnt get chance to test this one that time...

After 16 days again the printer got stuck in cool down mode.. and then I followed the instructions from thr support, factory reset the printer and it worked.. but then again couple of days later I faced the same issue and it worked after I turned off the printer for couple of hours ... so basically the pritner is getting overloaded...

so I feel its not meant to worl for longer period of time.or maybr my printer is near its end... I wil just fo ahead and chamge the printer. ..
HP Recommended

Send me too a private message.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.