cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
saramac
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

optical photoconductor

Our HP 4700dn color laserjet is giving a message, "the optical photoconductor needs to be replaced" when we send documents to ths printer.  What does this entail?  A search on "optical photoconductor" produces no results.  The printer was purchasd in 2009.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 6 aks3621
Level 6
445 435 24 69
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

optical photoconductor

Hi Saramac,

Thankyou so much for posting this concern and sorry about this issue there. To get to the resolution soon , could you please tell me what is the operating system on the computer you are using ? 

Regards

Aks3621

0 Kudos
saramac
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

optical photoconductor

Operating system is OSX 10.8.5

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Level 6 aks3621
Level 6
445 435 24 69
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

optical photoconductor

Hi,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Here is a link that might help you-

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3282272?start=45&tstart=0

seems to be issue with the MAC OS , try updating the PC once and checking. Do write us back if you have further concerns.

Although I work for HP but I'm speaking for myself.

Click the Kudos Thumb in a post that helped you to say "Thanks".

Regards

Aks3621

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation