Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-24-2017 10:13 AM
I am unable to print to the HP 7520 from my laptop (iPad printing works). I have installed print drivers from HP a couple of times then delete the printer then add it - still comes up print driver unavailable??????
05-25-2017 01:36 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Photosmart 7520 printer. I understand that you are not able to print from laptop and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.
Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,
- Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check connectivity.
- Set the default printer and unpause printing.
- Reset the printer and check the connection status.
- Make sure the correct port is selected.
- Update the printer firmware.
- Create a manual connection.
- Add the printer using HP Printer Assistant.
Click here and follow the steps mentioned in the document to fix this issue.
Let me know if that works.
I am an HP Employee