Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3050
Chrome OS

I have Chromebook.  My HP Deskjet 3050 will not print spreadsheets.  Advise, please.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@shorepenny

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! After reading your post I see that you are unable to print spreadsheet on HP Deskjet 3050 printer. I would like to help you out with this issue today.

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,

• Are you getting any error message while printing?
  • How is the printer connected to computer?

Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I mis-stated my question.  I have Chromebook and HP deskjet 3050 printer.  Spreadsheet only comes out in portrait.  Tried switching to landscape, but printer still prints portrait.

HP Recommended

@shorepenny

Thanks for the reply,

I appreciate your time and patience.

Try to print from different application like MS word or Photo and check if it prints in landscape.

Meanwhile:

Click here and refer the document and check if that helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.