cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HaraldD
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

printer error message

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 6830

My printer is set up for wireless connection. When sending a document for printing the screen turned blue with a error message "C4EBA341". Any switchting on/off, re-starting didn't work. Any idea how to get the printer working again??

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 951
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @HaraldD

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you get an error "C4EBA341" on the printer, is that right?

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own by restarting it. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help.

Do you have a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer?

Are you using genuine HP ink?

Recommend you perform a hard reset on the printer. 

Disconnect the power cable of the printer and wait for a minute.

If you are using a surge protector, please connect the power cord of the printer to the wall outlet directly. 

If you still get the error. 

Reseat the cartridges in the printer. 

Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable, download and install the firmware update on the printer. 

Firmware update can be downloaded from www.hp.com/drivers

If the issue persists, please contact our phone support for the service options available. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation