cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dfurness
Level 2
23 12 0 4
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

printer won't print from libre office

HP Recommended

I have a HP deskjet D1660 printer.  I can print from everything but Libre Office.  The paper just goes through the printer blank.  Christmas card time coming up.  Please help.

Sally

6 REPLIES 6
Krenninger
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I noticed I'm not the only person who can't print from Libre Office, but no one can tell us why or how to fix this. Please advise.  I have a HP F4400 All in one printer.  The paper just goes through the printer blank.

@dfurness wrote:

I have a HP deskjet D1660 printer.  I can print from everything but Libre Office.  The paper just goes through the printer blank.  Christmas card time coming up.  Please help.

Sally

0 Kudos
dcb-in-germany
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same problem with an old DJ2300 on windows 7 at my school.

WORKAROUND

MS wordpad or MS paint

OR use a better (more expensive) program like MS word.

0 Kudos
siepo
Level 3
31 29 2 6
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Another workaround: export as pdf and print from e.g. Adobe Reader.

0 Kudos
Nikita22
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem and can't print some documents on officelibre with my HP4650

0 Kudos
dfurness
Author
Level 2
23 12 0 4
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I'm Sally, the original poster.

I finally gave up and bought a new HP printer.  The one you can get on their website for $30 works just fine.

0 Kudos
YGGOF
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft does not recognize my exxcel document when I asked it to print the doc..

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation