cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ZarateEdu
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

printers

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 1220C
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

I need some help!

I was working, for several years with my HP Deskjet 1220C and it was perfect. Very good printer!

Some days ago, I formatted my “C” disk and I installed the same Windows operating system that I had before. I am surprised that now I can’ not install my printer back… Windows said that does not have the DRIVERS.

I try to get them from HP WEB SITE, but I could not find them.   

I try to get them from WINDOWS  SITE, but I could not find them either.

Can someone help me to install again my HP Deskjet 1220C? I will appreciate a lot.

Thanks

Edu Zarate

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,518
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HYOu drivers for that printer are built into Windows 7.

From the HP support page.

https://support.hp.com/za-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-1220c-printer-series/25521

Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution

Install the HP Printer Driver and Software provided within your operating system.

Learn more

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation