Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
I'm not a techie. I want to single-side print some documents, but I don't see how to turn off the two-sided printing function. Help please, I'm frustrated and desperate! Thanks.
Thank you for purchasing HP products.
You can follow the steps below to disable Duplex or Two-Sided printing.
(Note: The option on your Mac will vary depending on your operating system version)
Step 1: Check Duplex Driver Setting
1. Click on Apple
2. Select System Preferences
3. Select Print & Scan
4. Click on your printer on the left, on the right select Options and Supplies
5. Under the General or Driver tab look for a Duplex Printing check box, please uncheck Duplex Unit
6. Select OK
Once the setting has been adjusted, please test printing again. Should the print job still print two-sided, please proceed to next step.
Step 2: Check Duplex Print Dialogue Setting
1. Open the document you want to print single-sided
2. Click on File and Print
3. In the Print dialogue box look for Two-Sided, please uncheck it
4. Click Print
Hope this helps to resolve your issue.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community