Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-05-2017 02:42 PM
for 4 years I have used greeting card factory program to print borderless cards on my Hp officejet ro 8620 and now it always prints wih a border. What has happened?
05-07-2017 03:59 PM
Hello, @dcraftmountdora - Greetings!
Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others.
I see by your post that you are trying to print borderless. I will certainly do my best to help you 🙂
Let's start by changing the printing preferences to borderless. Here are the steps:
- Go to control panel – Devices and printers
- Right-click on Officejet 8620 and select “Printing preferences” option.
- Go to “Paper/Quality” / “Layout” tab and select “Advanced tab”
- Look for an option which says “Borderless printing” and make sure it’s turned “On”
- Now go to the image you want to print, open the image with “Windows photo viewer” and make sure the correct settings are selected and then try to print.
PS: Borderless option is not supported while you are duplex printing (both the sides of the paper).
Let me know how that goes. Good luck!
Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am not an HP Employee