Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-14-2017 10:26 AM
Hello, @JBO-FW – Hope you are well 🙂
Thanks for reaching out to the HP Forums! I’d like to help you with the printer issue!
Going through your post, I understand that you are having issues while selecting the number of copies while printing from your Windows PC. Is the issue specific to printing from any application such as MS Word or Excel or while printing from online? Please reply with the details.
Alternatively, try the steps listed below to fix the issue:
- First, unplug the USB cable from the printer if present.
- Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Deskjet printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" (There is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
- Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
- Again, go to the Run window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
- Restart your computer.
- Now click http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL32503/mp-109779-3/Full_Webpack-140.0.408-5-PS_AIO_07_D11... to install the software.
- Connect the USB cable if prompted and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
That should do the trick, let me know the outcome!
Good luck 🙂
Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am not an HP Employee