Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hey D_P_George  i tried these steps but i couldn't login to my printer web padge throught it's IP address (photo smart 5510)

plz help

HP Recommended
no i am not able to to print to the printer from my computer and yes the IP address is vaild , and the unplugging didn't work for me
thanks
HP Recommended

Where can I find our proxy address in hp officejet 6600?

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

I don't what really the problem of may new printer hpofficejet6600.  We have internet from our cable SHAW and we have netbook that also using that internet of SHAW... I really don't know if the box (cable) is really our router already. or do we really has to buy a router?

The last digit in IP number in our printer 0.14 but in SHAW cable only 0.1 and even we changed the IP number in our printer still will back to original and we really can't connect or print from our laptop to this printer...

Please help us what to do.  may email add is {Private Information Removed}

hope you can help and solve may problem....

i really appreciated for the help that you can do to me.

benjie

HP Recommended

Kudos!  After spending two frustrating hours up sound your post, unpluggeD my printer and Bammmm.  Thanks!

HP Recommended

where do i find my proxy address

HP Recommended

Hi Gfmac,

Most users do not require a proxy address.  What printer do you have?  Are you trying to enable web services?  

HP Recommended

i have a hp officejet 6500a and i cannot find my proxy settings to do my wireless set up.  i also need my  printer ip address but dont know how to find iit to set up a wireless defice.  please help me

HP Recommended

Where is my proxy address on my officejet pro 8500a plus and what does it look like?

HP Recommended

Hi Shadowbirddog,

Are you trying to setup ePrint?  Are you getting an error message when you try to enable web services?  Most users do not require a proxy address.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.