Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9015e
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

UPDATE as of 03/30/2021 @ 12:46PM EST --- I called HP again today and talked with someone new about the problem.  He looked up my error message and said it could be caused by  1) Non-HP cartridges from third party, or 2) defective cartridge from HPInstantInk.  He asked me to take out each cartridge to check serial number and date. All cartridges were valid HPInstantInk cartridges, however the Magenta cartridge was leaking when I took it out.  So he is sending me a new Magenta cartridge via UPS to see if that solves the problem.  I should know within 2-3 days if it works.

------------------------------------------------------

A little background which might be helpful.  In early December 2020 my HP OfficeJet 8610 died.  It was registered under HPInstantInk program.  I unplugged 8610 but forgot to cancel the HPInstantInk subscription.  Next day I bought a HP OfficeJet 9015e printer.  I did setup with no problems and registered new 9015e printer under my HPInstantInk subscription.  Everything worked fine from December 5, 2020 until March 29, 2021 when suddenly printer would not print or copy.  The message "Printer Cannot Print" was on the printer display screen. The message also said  "A problem has occurred and you will be unable to print until the issue is resolved. Check your HP account for more information." I logged into my HP account and could not find anything that would explain the problem.  I called HP Support and talked to 3 different people.  I did everything they suggested but nothing seemed to help.  The last person said he would have to talk to his Supervisor and he would call me back in a couple of hours. That was two days ago and I haven't received a callback.  I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and might have an answer.  Thanks!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.