Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 7858 All-in-One Printer
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

I printed an entire 7 page document without trouble. Then I tried to print a similar document that contained 50 pages or so, and after 1.5 pages, it quits, while flashing all its lights, and with a blue touchscreen showing the code and the power symbol. I tried the following to fix the problem, per HP support questions and per a Costco Concierge services representative: 

1. Soft re-boot of printer (unplug, plug back in after ~10 seconds

2. Hard re-boot of printer (unplug from the back of printer while the printer is on, leave unhooked for 60 seconds, then plug back in)

3. Delete printer from Mac printers list and re-install

4. Delete printer cue from Mac

5. Check for updates to firmware (printer says it is up to date, and has automatically been updating)

I recently installed a new genuine HP 64 XL ink cartridge, and that seemed to go smoothly as the printer gave me the message "genuine HP ink cartridge installed" and the test paper turned out fine.

Costco Concierge service told me to reach out to HP for help. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kira101

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are getting an 6201922A error, I am glad to assist you.

You might have to reset the printer.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.