Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need to install your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
samsung scx-4835
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After scanning a document with Samsung SCX-4835 scanner, I wanted to save it on the computer and it keep saying "Saving has been cancelled". 

Steps followed to Scan:

1 Place document face down of the Flatbed

2. Open Samsung Easy Document Creator

3. Click on Scan

4. Click on Prescan 

5. Click on Scan

6 Click on Send

7. Select My PC and Click OK

8. Click Save on the Save window to save

Then, It displays " Saving has been Cancelled" and doocument is not save on my computer.

please these are the steps taking , what am i doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for your support.

My issue is resolved now. 

I did a Sysytem Restore to a point in time before I did the updates to remove all the updates that have been causing the issues.

Then, download and install drivers and softwares for SCX-4835 printers and reboot my PC.

Now it can scan and save.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Godslove

My first sugestion, have you tried rebooting your computer? and if you could, please type in the computer you are using (Windows 10, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.13, etc)

Best Regards

Knowledge is to be shared.
HP Recommended

Thanks for your response.

My OS is Windows 10 pro, 64 bits

I did Software updates,  reboot the computer and the Printer yet it still displays "Saving has been cancelled" after I scanned a document and try to save.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your support.

My issue is resolved now. 

I did a Sysytem Restore to a point in time before I did the updates to remove all the updates that have been causing the issues.

Then, download and install drivers and softwares for SCX-4835 printers and reboot my PC.

Now it can scan and save.

HP Recommended

Godslove, I am glad to hear that, anything else you need do not hesistate to post it.

Best regards.

Knowledge is to be shared.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.