March_Prod
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Easy Printer Manager doesn't scan - associated application is not installed

HP Recommended
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Easy Printer Manager doesn't scan, showes a window - The associated application is not installed.

Printer - Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 - as I know all drivers from the official site are installed.

How to solve the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
ErnieMNB
1 1 0 1
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In the error window you can see a link to "Download Software" that points to a useless page.

[edit] Let's forget about to add any kind of useful piece of info.

Short sotry: download another crappy and resource-hungry app called "Easy Document Creator" it is the only way this works.

Shame on you Samsung/HP.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
JOHN-BALL
1 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I has this problem and spent many hours trying to load the various software items offered by HP. ErnieMNB solved my problem so many thanks.

cejamie20
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

scx 3405 Samsung Comes up with  "associated application is not installed" when scanning via print manager

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation