Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hello! 

Need your Help. 

This is my setup: G2 120W Dock, Surface Book 3 13", Samsung U28E590D 

All of these devices should be capable of displaying 4K@60Hz, but I can't get the specifications. 

I have connected the Dock and the monitor via a USB-C and Displayport cable, but it won't work also with a normal DisplayPort cable. Anyway, my macbook air m1 2020, displays the specs without problems. 

Does anybody have a solution?

Sorry for my bad English, here in Austria we don't talk in English a lot

Thank you!!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Sorry my friend, this forum is only for Samsung Printers, and the issue that you're having is regarding either the G2 120W Dock which is an HP accessory or the Samsung Monitor which is a product that belongs to Samsung.

Entschuldigung, mein Freund, dieses Forum ist nur für Samsung-Drucker gedacht. Das Problem betrifft entweder das G2 120W Dock, ein HP Zubehör, oder den Samsung Monitor, ein Produkt von Samsung.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.