Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW Laser Multifunction Printer

Recently bought this printer from Amazon UK, and it was set up and used before I was told the labels beside the printer buttons were in German.

Is there any way to remove this labelling or get a stick on overlay to cover the German with English ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

No there is no option like that unless you create a custom english label. You will need to get and replace the front panel with an english one.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Many thanks for your reply. Do you know is it possible to get these panels and, if so, where ? Thank you

HP Recommended

If you want it ASAP then the best is your local authorised service, but if you are not in a hurry then you can look it up on eBay if you are lucky you can get it for a few GPB.
The part code for english front panel should be JC97-04464A  but please double check before any purchase.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.