Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung SS256T
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.  I am using Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Color Laser Multifunction Printer.  Recently, the printer prompt a message - replace Transfer Belt Unit.  I would like to know if I want to replace the unit, how much does it cost.  The printer is still good to use.  Look forward to hear from your office.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You are doing something wrong.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

If you are not having any print quality issue you can reset message to clear it and you can use the printer. You can find video instruction on youtube how to access the tech menu and reset belt. You can replace belt later if you will have some issue, but for quick fix reset will do.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Hi. Thanks. I tried but it doesnt work for me.  The error msg still prompt.

HP Recommended

You are doing something wrong.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Hi again. Happy now - the error msg is gone! Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.