Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6055e All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried every suggestion here and online searches. The scanner HAS scanned a good scan, however past few scans have been void of certain colors. Or faded, or missing part of the image entirely. Tis scanning is for my work, and I am on one month already with 0 solutions, and have tried every online suggestion, downloaded new drivers, updated and downloaded software. Still no improvement. This is my SECOND printer/scanner that has had issues. I still have no resolve in this and I cannot afford another printer/scanner. HP is forcing me to pay 19.99 to get a call to get help. I find this very slimy. The scanner should be working, it worked before. And I cannot get help.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

As I said, the problem needs farther investigation then just suggestions on a forum. However you charge 19.99 for one month to get a call in order to look into the issue. And the response you just gave me was more like a "your poop out of luck" now gime money. So basically i spent 200 dollars (i believe it was more) for a product that is a "one time use" then you have to toss it out. OR pay even MORE to get a call on a product that SHOULD have people eager to help. I suppose it makes far more money to make a disposable pos, charge for the help that should be free with buying it, then to make a product that works, and works well, then at least you can say its the best product, and actually mean it. Your company literally guarantees it will work for a month.  Im soooo impressed.

HP Recommended

Id like my money back so I can find someone with an actual functioning scanner, and pay them to scan my images for me because you are fail, in your product, fail in your support, No where on the product does it claim to be disposable, however it is. 

HP Recommended

Oh and btw, I have been trying to contact HP, cuz it IS under warrantee, however, and with no surprise to me what so ever, for over a month now, just getting to a # to call is impossible. Every time I try to "detect the product" or enter the serial number i get a "this service is temporally unavailable" And of course this same message has been popping up for over a month. How convenient. So i cant get help on the warrantee and I cant get help at ALL unless i BUY something. THAT IS the only option offered to me. And no im not taking it, or paying any of you one additional cent. FIX IT like your supposed to do, as i PAID FOR!

HP Recommended

@nhchicky 

I'm sending your concerns to our moderator team.

An agent can assist submitting a case for a product in Warranty.

Your comments are welcome as long as you continue to adhere to our HP Community - Rules of Participation

Request for Review – Please Read

A request has been submitted to our Community moderators for review and possible escalation of your question.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is a peer-to-peer user group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support -- We are not associated with HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not guarantee HP will respond nor does our request influence the outcome.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.

Important

• Do not contact phone or email posted in a public or private message from “new” members.
  • Please do not post any personal information in the Community.  We are a public resource.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

What's even MORE insulting then this conversation is that the number you have on your website tells me (after 13 separate commercials) Asking me what company i am looking for, tells me HP and or hewlett packard, (cuz I called twice using both terms) Tells me its unaware of any company with that name LOL I have never in my life seen or heard anything like that. 

HP Recommended

Comically I cannot sign into the account I JUST made like 2 days ago... I think your cursed lol Anyway whatever you did kinda worked, worked in a way where I was FINALLY able to talk to support via chat. And with remote help, I was able to SHOW someone the issue I was having. Now I am getting a new printer, and im sending the old one back. After one year, give or take, and nothing but problems and 0 help whatso ever, it took me being a B to finally get someone to click a button and allow my peasant self to get a little help. So i guess thanks, cuz ya could done nothing at all most people do. so ya. However with the bs I had to go tho i will NEVER ever buy any HP product ever again. What you have set up on that phone number on your main page is a direct insult to anyone who USED to trust your company. And dont let me get into your ink scam. Your ink only lasts about 5 test prints, and that was used up LONG ago trying to sort out this machine. So after replacement inks that only print 5 simple documents, I now have MUCH less hair on my head.. Im sure you will provide me with a link to a Rogaine commercial or something. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.