cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

IMC Basic Error Code:50904 - Invalid license

IMC Basic
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

I have an HP IMC Basic 50 node edition software installed from last summer and a valid paid license and it has been working fine for 9 months.  It is installed on a virtual server Win2008R2 Std. and my hunch is that the MAC for the physical server is tied somehow to the license code.  I moved this virtual a couple of months ago to another physical 2012R2 server, and the virtual server has not been restarted since.  So, after an extended power outage, where I had to shutdown the physical before the UPS went caput, I booted it up, and all appears well, but when I use IE to get back into IMC, I get the Invalid license error code:50904.  It appears possibly my license or something has gotten whack?  The license file appears fine, but it's obviously not liking things.  I went through the steps to download a new license and try again, but to no avail.  Does anyone know who I can contact or how I can get a license that will work.  When I go to HPE site, it says regular HP support helps for IMC.  I can't seem to find a number or contact at HP that will get me where I need to be.  If you know of a way to get help, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you,  ToneWalker

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
1,516 1,504 29 62
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

IMC Basic Error Code:50904 - Invalid license

This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Networking and Software. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:
https://community.hpe.com/t5/IMC/bd-p/network-management-a-series-forum

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation