cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kavyadm
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

can i install windows7 on hp-au620tx?

HP Recommended
hp Pavilion au620tx
I've heard that v can run dual softweres like win10 in one half and win7 in other half., so can i go with 6th generation laptop or 7th (hp-au620tx)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Ronaldo_Ferreir
Level 5
Level 5
136 133 12 29
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @kavyadm, how do you do ?

Welcome to HP Forum !

🙂

Check this site with information about the windows dual boot (win 10, 8 and 7):

http://www.howtogeek.com/197647/how-to-dual-boot-windows-10-with-windows-7-or-8/

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3050502/windows/you-can-dual-boot-windows-7-with-windows-10-but-there...

I hope that helps !
🙂

Can I ask you a favor ?

If the question is clarified, mark my answer as "resolved" and click on the icon of the "hand" to provide "congratulations" in recognition.

Have a nice week !
:OpenSmile:

I´m a volunteer in the HP Forum !

0 Kudos
kavyadm
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
so wil it b fyn if i purchase hp-au620tx with windows10 and dual boot it?
0 Kudos
Ronaldo_Ferreir
Level 5
Level 5
136 133 12 29
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kavyadm

Sure my friend !
Any questions after the buy, please contact us for support step by step ok.

Best regards

🙂

Can I ask you a favor ?

If the question is clarified, mark my answer as "resolved" and click on the icon of the "hand" to provide "congratulations" in recognition.

Have a nice week !
:OpenSmile:

I´m a volunteer in the HP Forum !

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation