Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp compaq 800 g1
Other

Hi!
I've been searching for hpqflash x64 for using in winpe 10 but found only some old version (2012 year). Is there up to date version, because there is bunch of x32 versions from 2015 year, but very little x64 versions?
And it's VERY disappointing that there is no dedicated page for hpqflash as for hpqpaswd (or it's digged somewhere very deep)

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

In some of the Bios packages SPxxxxx that you can download it is included in there. I pulled down the one for the 800G1 but did not see it. I checked to see where we found the one we use in our build (It was acquired several months ago so I forgot) and discovered that it was downloaded with SP71172. It is one of the EliteBook BIOS releases F.31 however once you unpack the .exe you will find the hpqflash.exe and hpqflash64.exe located in there. I'm sure many other SPxxxxx have it included as well. This is just one that I can reference easily for you to locate.

Djanuary

HP Recommended

That's the main problem that SOME SP's have 64 bit flashers. Strange that there is no way to download separate flasher.

Anyway, thanks for pointing me. Looks like 5.1.27.1 version is latest.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.