Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket

This is not so much a tech question as a user question.  If you have used the Sprocket App. and looked at the borders/emojis you can add it seems clear that the target market for is 10 - 12 year old girls.  Does anyone have an adult use for this product?  If so, tell me what you are doing with it.

In my own case it is useful for a log book in the marine industry where you capture photos of ships and add them to the logbook. 

I'm just curious who many users have somewhat serious applications for this printer and if so, can HP perhaps tone down the kiddo aspect of this? Just a thought.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello,

The usage of Sprocket is widespread, depending on your imagination and creativity. Since, the zINK papers used for printing are stickers, you can use them to make fun collage on the mirror, fridge, doors or anywhere else you want, including gift boxes, coffee mugs etc. 

By default, the pictures will print without any borders, so you can use them for your purpose and interests. Hope this helps. 

Cheers!

I am an HP employee, but the posts are my own. If my post helped you, kindly click the Thumbs Up, Accepted Solution buttons. Cheers!
HP Recommended

Hi ..

what u can do others things for adult use will be the decoration of the room using spocket printed photos , using at the friends meet ups , dinners, datings , and so on..

the other way will be using your smartphone to edit using all the creativity arts and filters to have amanzing arts and print it out as the photo using sprocket ..

the other way is can be able to do he birthday DIY cards using the spocket photos ....

hope you have some ideas for adult use 🙂

cheers

EMX-1

It is my pleasure to help you.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.