Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi. I just got my Hp sprocket. I connected it to bluetooth, and paired it. When I go to print a picture, it tells me that the printer is not connected. I'm using an HTC 10. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, if you are on an Android device, you might want to SEND or SHARE via Bluetooth to get it printed. Hope this helps. 

I work for HP. My posts represent my suggestions/opinions and not HP.
Please give me a + or Kudos if you found my posts helpful. Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi, if you are on an Android device, you might want to SEND or SHARE via Bluetooth to get it printed. Hope this helps. 

HP Recommended
worked perfectly
HP Recommended

Perfect! Glad it worked. Hope you enjoy exploring and using this product. 

HP Recommended

Sounds like you're issue was resolved, but you may also want to update the firmware on your Sprocket printer if you haven't already.  You can do this by following the instructions below:

• First, make sure the Sprocket is charged to at least 75% battery and powered on.
  • Ensure the Sprocket is paired to your mobile device.
  • On your mobile device, open the HP Sprocket app and go to menu -> sprocket -> Printers; A ‘blue’ firmware update link will be present or a pop-up message will appear if an update is available.
  • After clicking the link or upgrade prompt, follow onscreen process/instructions. 

Thanks!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.