At nw packet of paper I use the calibration first, so print a photo via the app, then the blue calibration paper indeed comes out, after the calibration the photo has to come, that does not happen because calibration paper is not completely out of it comes just like a photo. To get calibration paper out, I have to draw my heart on it! and that does not seem to me the intention.
Thank you for joining HP Forums.
This is a great place to get support, find answers
I understand that your that the cartridge is not working and lights were blinking
No worries, I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:
Are you using genuine HP ink cartridge?
Can you please help me with the exact product details.
However, I suggest you do a Hard Reset
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.