Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
Im just wondering if you can remove a picture thats in line to be printed?
I accidentally put the same picture a few times in line. Help would be appreciated! :))

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Engla

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Yes, you can 🙂

Use the HP sprocket app print queue to view and modify upcoming print jobs.

• View the print queue: Tap the Menu icon , and then tap Print Queue. The app might display two different queues.

• The Printer Queue displays up to 10 photos sent to a specific Sprocket.

• The App Queue displays up to 20 photos sent from your mobile device when you are not connected to a Sprocket.

• Move a photo to the front of the queue: Go to the print queue, and then swipe a photo to the right. The Reorder icon  displays and the photo moves to the top of the list.

• Remove photos from the queue: Go to the print queue, and then swipe the photo you want to remove to the left. The Trashcan icon  displays, and the photo is removed from the queue.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Engla

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Yes, you can 🙂

Use the HP sprocket app print queue to view and modify upcoming print jobs.

• View the print queue: Tap the Menu icon , and then tap Print Queue. The app might display two different queues.

• The Printer Queue displays up to 10 photos sent to a specific Sprocket.

• The App Queue displays up to 20 photos sent from your mobile device when you are not connected to a Sprocket.

• Move a photo to the front of the queue: Go to the print queue, and then swipe a photo to the right. The Reorder icon  displays and the photo moves to the top of the list.

• Remove photos from the queue: Go to the print queue, and then swipe the photo you want to remove to the left. The Trashcan icon  displays, and the photo is removed from the queue.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks, it worked!!

HP Recommended

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.