Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS

I easily paired my Sprocket with my iPhone 7 but it will not pair with my iPad mini. The little wheel in the Bluetooth pairing on the iPad goes and goes but doesn't detect the Sprocket. I have done several resets on the Sprocket and it still didn't work. I moved the iPad and Sprocket close together away from other devices I have paired with the iPad and that didn't work. I really would like to use the Sprocket with the iPad. Please can someone help? Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Skajblue - 

If you turn off the bluetooth radio on your iPhone, the sprocket should be detected by the iPad and able to pair.  Sprocket can only pair with a single iOS device and will be locked to your iPhone until you either turn off bluetooth or unpair (forget) the sprocket from the bluetooth menu.  

Let us know if that helps!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Skajblue - 

If you turn off the bluetooth radio on your iPhone, the sprocket should be detected by the iPad and able to pair.  Sprocket can only pair with a single iOS device and will be locked to your iPhone until you either turn off bluetooth or unpair (forget) the sprocket from the bluetooth menu.  

Let us know if that helps!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
HP Recommended

Worked perfectly. Thank you so much.

HP Recommended

Folowoing directions all other bluetooth devices turned off and Bluetooth turned on on iPad. Sprocket sitting right beside iPad, but when I go to settings on iPad the little gray circle keeps turning under devices not recognizing Sprocket. Hope there is a solution. Thanks,

Julie-Anne

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.