Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-26-2017 03:32 AM
I have recently purchased a white and gold sprocket earlier this month, I have found that the picture and colour quality from using this product and it's recommended zinc paper is very poor.
I'm so disappointed as others' (youtube) had more better quality of using this product than I did. Is mine defected? I really want to know if there's a way to get a better quality photo from using sprocket.
08-27-2017 04:34 PM - edited 08-27-2017 04:38 PM
Good Day. Thank you for posting your query in the HP community. I read the post regarding assistance with the sprocket printer’s print quality. I will be delighted to assist you here. 🙂
Superb description and commendable diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂
For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:
- Did you check by trying a different brand of paper?
For now please try the relevant steps from the sprocket FAQs link: http://hp.care/2iB4aRu and try these option:
- What if the printer does not print?
- What can I do to improve print quality?
- Also, check the printer’s user guide http://hp.care/2sKn48Z and check pages 11- 13 for further assistance in this regard.
- This should resolve the issue if there are no hardware issues with the printer.
If the issue continues, please contact HP phone support to get the printer replaced.
HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://hp.care/2r9wSvP
- Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
- Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
- Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
- Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.
If the unit is under warranty, the manufacturer’s warranty should take care of it for you.
Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. The trick is to remain patient, Going by your technical expertise and competence I am sure you will be able to perform these steps without breaking a sweat. 🙂
Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂
I am an HP Employee
09-02-2017 08:36 AM
I have emailed your customer service and have rang up a few times as well but I'm disappointed to say that no one has been able to help. Though you have tried, again, I thank you for that.
I might just sell my Hp sprocket and get something better.
09-20-2017 02:56 PM
This is vignesh B.
Welcome to HP Consumer Support Forum. I am happy to assist you!
I am glad to help you with this issue. Please make sure you have the blue color paper at the top of the stack when you load the papers. It will help the printer to align it properly.
On your mobile device, open the HP Sprocket app and go to menu -> sprocket -> Printers; A ‘blue’ firmware update link will be present or a pop-up message will appear if an update is available.
Updating the firmware also helps you to gain better print quality.
Please contact 1-800-474-6836 for any assistance. We work 24*7.
Thank you for choosing HP. Have a wonderful day ahead.
Please click the "Thumbs Up", to say thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue.
I am an HP Employee.
I am an HP Employee