Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 2-in-1
iOS

Purchased two HP Sprocket 2-in-1 printers from Best Buy as Christmas gifts for kids.  Having problems with both.  

Printer #1:  I had to return due to a mechanical malfunction / error indicator that would not allow it to be used (wouldn't print or take pictures bc of error that "door was open" / red blinking light when afer power up, did resets, etc.).  I exchanged for another and it's working fine so far.  ***Resolved by returning / exchaning for new one***

Printer #2:  Initially printed fine for first 2-3 pictures, then afterwards all pictures began printing with a pink tint / hue.  We believe it may have started occuring after we peformed the firmware updated.  We followed the online instructions to reset, calibration card, fully charged, firmware version = v1.07.21.05.  ***UNRESOLVED - Recommened troubleshooting steps have failed***

Any other suggestions?  I really want these to work as adverstised.

Or should I return / exchange, and or return all of them due to various quality issues.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kfriel

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.