ArifB
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Tango Printer Availablity

HP Recommended
HP Tango Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, there, new to this forum. I have a question and hope someone here can help me resolve it. So, I have a Canon printer which is working fine, and today I came to know about HP Tango Printer that HP is launching soon. I believe. I wanted to know if the printer will be available in India anytime soon and also apart from Cortana support, does it offer anything more that is not mentioned here https://telecompress.com/hp-tango-smart-home-printer-alexa/ As far as I know, HP has had wireless printers for quite some time now. The Canon printer I have is about to retire, So, I was hoping to get an HP printer that would also compliment my other HP devices at home. Anything more about this printer would be of help. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
5,991 5,975 710 998
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For details and prices in the US you can check on link.  For availability worldwide, you will need to be patient.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
5ilver5urfer
Level 4
Level 4
130 124 5 6
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is an unboxing video for those who might be interested in purchasing a tango printer.

“I am an HP employee”
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation