Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket
Android 8.0 - 8.1 Oreo

I have lg V30 and i cannot find the Bluetooth on my sprocket. Does the issue is on my phone our on my sprocket? My Bluetooth are both open.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DjBudz

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

Let's reset the Printer here:

1. Turn on the printer.

2. Locate the Reset button near the charging port.

Locating the reset button

3. Gently insert the straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the Reset button for 3 seconds.

The printer resets and turns off.

4. Turn on the printer.

Once the reset is done please try setting up the Printer again.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.