ASTRID5
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

NO CONNECTION

HP Recommended
HP SPROCKET PRINTER 200

Dear support

After installing my new Hp Sprocket printer 200, I was only able to print one picture. Thereafter, I was not able to connect with the printer anymore. I tried every possibilty I could find on the website, without any luck, cause nothing worked. I also tried to connect from another phone but this too did not work. As the last option possible I tried to factory reset the fully charged Sprocket printer and to restart my phone with the redownloaded sprocket app. So everything was set back to the biginning. Unfortunatly, this too, did not work. Neither the phone nor the computer was able to see the Sprocket device as an option between the oppertunities on the bluetooth connection list. It was the same in the app, when i tried to reconnect with the sprocket as a new printer. Nothing would show up anywhere, regardless of what I did. 

So what do I do? 

Best Regards 

Astrid Bjerg 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,559 1,554
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ASTRID5, welcome to HP Support Community!

It may be a possible Bluetooth failure. If you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this document, you can try our other support options.

Follow the steps below to reach out to our HP Support team:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter the product number or select to auto detect 
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

Thank you. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation