Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LTO Ultrium 448 Tape Drive

Where can I get driver for this HP Tape Drive?  HP does not even recognize the tape drive in their system.  The model number:  DW017B

Also a link to a manual would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP split into two companies in 2014.

HP supports PC's, printers, tablets and calculators.

HP Enterprise (HPE) supports servers, switches, routers and tape storage.

You may want to post your question on the HPE community forum -- StoreEver Tape Storage section...

Data Storage Tape Storage Libraries and Drives Forum | HPE Blogs, Discussions and Forums Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP split into two companies in 2014.

HP supports PC's, printers, tablets and calculators.

HP Enterprise (HPE) supports servers, switches, routers and tape storage.

You may want to post your question on the HPE community forum -- StoreEver Tape Storage section...

Data Storage Tape Storage Libraries and Drives Forum | HPE Blogs, Discussions and Forums Community

HP Recommended

Thank you!  I did find manuals and firmware that I believe will allow me to use the tape drive and access information on tapes.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.