Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP sprocket photo printer

Hello! I would like to order a portable mobile printer but i stucked at the contact info. 

I show u my problem:

Street address* --- this part is ok
Apt/Suite ---- also ok
City* Budapest
State* ---- ??
Please enter a valid state
Zip code* 1119
Please enter a valid zip code

First of all, in Hungary we don't have state codes so i don't know what i need to fill there, and my other problem is that it's not accept my REAL zip code.

Could u help me pls, i would like to order it asap!

Thank u!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @wannabuy

Are you trying to order from the US site of the HP store? As I'm not sure if they ship to Hungary. Have you tried other online stores in your country, or eBay?

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.