For now, let's try these steps to resolve this issue:
1) On the HP sprocket app, touch OK to clear the error message.
2) Turn off the printer.
3) Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.
4) Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray.
5) Reload the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the blue card. Make sure the blue card is on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down, and the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the HP logos facing down.
6) Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer, and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is firmly seated.
7) Turn on the printer, and then resend the print job.
If the issue still persists, try these steps to reset the printer -
1) Make sure the printer is on.
2) Remove the paper cover.
3) Locate the Reset button.
4) With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button until the Charging Indicator light turns off.
5) The printer resets and turns off.
6) Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Hi! I encountered the same issue. What happened was I sent a print job, then realised the printer was out of paper. Reloaded the printer, resent the print job without realising the previous one was still in the queue.
I tried to off the printer without knowing the 2nd print job was already being processed. Paper got stuck and I cannot get it out.