Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP sprocket
Android 9.0 Pie

Hello. I have an issue with my Hp sprocket my dad purchased at Kuwait this March. Print is not that of good quality just like what I have watched from reviews and unboxing from the internet. Prints have white/dark horizontal lines, hazy backgrounds, uneven color of skintones and the like. By the way im using the Hp zink photo paper that is pack together with the printer. I already tried all the steps I have seen in one of the reply posted about this issue. I have tried updating the firmware, reloading the photo paper with the smartsheet, even the reset printer option but the quality is still the same. I havent tried using another pack of paper hoping maybe there is another solution before that. Attached here are the photos Ive printed.  I hope you could help me. Thank you in advance. 15563243190855733941435384592090.jpg

15563243853512931937917497756830.jpg

1556324415581881536968017080735.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @smstar,

A warm welcome to HP Community!

Most of the HP Sprocket print quality issues can be resolved by upgrading the printer firmware, cleaning the paper path rollers and resetting the printer. Since you have tried all possible solutions available in this document, I'm afraid, it's a possible hardware failure and the printer needs to be serviced/replaced. Please call your regional HP Support to obtain all available service/replacement options. You may reach them from here

Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.