Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket

Pink pictures, brand new unit and paper.  Very disappointed. I tried the helps posted, without success. Can I return it and get my money back?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Hi,

This is Vignesh B from HP.

I am glad to assist you with this issue. Please follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps in order to resolve the print quality issue

1. Please make sure you place the alignment sheet yo make sure that the printer is calibrated to the best quality mode.
2. Please try to update the printer firmware in case if the issue still persists. You can open the printer application and update the printer firmware at the left pane.

Please contact HP at 1-800-474-6836 to get more information.

Thanks,
Vignesh B

Please click on kudos for thanks. We hope this helps you to resolve the print quality issue.
Ricky
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Dear Customer

Welcome to HP Support Forum

Please ensure the below steps are followed

Step 1: Use genuine HP Sprocket Photo Paper

Step 2: Full charge the printer

Step 3: Upgrade the printer firmware

Step 4: Clean the output rollers

Kindly follow below link for detailed remedy steps

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/model/12635222/document/c056...

Hope this information supports your trouble shooting. Keep updated on the outcome. All the best!

I am an HP Employee. I am speaking for myself and not for HP
HP Recommended

Hi F_1

Please check the private message I sent you.

Click the envelope icon at the top right to access private messaging.

Thank you 

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.