Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket plus
iOS 12 - 12.0.1

After the last software update the preview when the photos are in horizontal the preview are overturned.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Boomena

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

• Did the update happen on the iOS device or on the sprocket app?
  • Are you using HP Sprocket app to print?

The preview screen:

Take or select a photo in the HP sprocket app, and then edit, print or share your photos from the preview screen.

• Resize: Use two fingers on the screen to zoom and rotate photos.

• Edit: Tap Edit or the Edit icon , and then tap the Checkmark when you are done. For more information, see How do I edit my photos in Frequently asked questions (FAQs).

• Print: Swipe up from the gray bar to print multiple copies or tiles, and then tap the Print icon . See the Print Tiles section for more information.

• Share: Tap the Share icon  or .

• Save: Tap the Save icon  or , and then navigate to the folder in which you want to save your photo.

• View the print queue: Swipe up from the gray bar, and then tap Print Queue.

NOTE: 

In iOS, the print queue only displays when it contains photos.

• Exit: Tap the X.

Alternatively, try reinstalling the HP Sprocket app

Click here to download the app.

Let me know how this goes.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Are you using HP Sprocket app to print? yes I using HP app....

It's possible I actived the Crop/Rotat defaut? Because the print preview is rotate .... how does works the quickly action edit? 

All devices with my print have this issue and I have restall the app

HP Recommended

@Boomena

Did you try rotating the preview?

Resize: Use two fingers on the screen to zoom and rotate photos.

If you have the same issue after re-installing the HP Sprocket application, let us try updating the firmware of the sprocket.

1. Charge your sprocket battery to at least 50%
  2. Power off your sprocket printer
  3. In the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth), tap the ‘i’ button next to the “sprocket” device, then tap “Forget This Device”
  4. Restart your iPhone by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds, then sliding to power off.
  5. Power on your sprocket printer
  6. Discover and pair your sprocket printer by tapping on the “sprocket” device when it appears in the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth).
  7. Open the sprocket mobile app, where you’ll be automatically prompted for the firmware upgrade.
  8. Now, try to print and check the preview.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.