Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
iOS
Just set up my sprocket according to the user manual, when printing blank sheets come out and nothing prints on the paper. I reset the sprocket and still having the same issue. I am using the required print paper.
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Tlynn034, welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that your HP Sprocket Photo Printer prints blank pages.

Don't worry, please click on the link HP Sprocket Photo Printers to check this issue.

Let me know how that works.
I hope you have a good day ahead.

Regards,

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

@Tlynn034, sorry to hear about the trouble with your sprocket printer.  Could you please check the direction you loaded the paper into the printer?  If you happened to load the paper upside down, you'll have paper ejected but nothing printed on it.  Make sure the paper is loaded with the HP logos facing down.  For more help on paper loading, please see our user guide here:  http://hpsprocket.com/sprocket-userguide.pdf

Thanks and we hope you enjoy the sprocket!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
HP Recommended
Mines not working either
HP Recommended
It keeps printing blank pages the first pictures came out fine rest all blank and I've been on the hp sprocket trying everything it says still no luck
HP Recommended

Hello @Salmankhan78696 - 

If you can help us answer a few questions, we might be able to solve this for you.

1.)  What brand/model of mobile phone are you utilizing?

2.)  Can you confirm the Sprocket app version?  In the Sprocket app, go to Menu -> About

3.)  How are you printing the photos to Sprocket?  Are you sending several photos in succession (queiing them), or printing the next photo only after the first print has ejected?

Thanks in advance for helping us troubleshoot your issue.

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.