Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Android 7.0 - 7.1.2 Nougat

I just purchased the Sprocket 2 in 1.  I don't want to print out all of my photos immediately.  I know I can save them to a SD card, but is there a way I can view/edit them before I print them out?  How can I use the features of the app before printing?  I have not opened the sprocket in case I need to return it.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JayKay5

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you want to know how to edit the photo before printing.

1. On the preview screen, tap Edit or the Edit icon  to edit your photo.

2. Select one of the edit icons to alter your photo.

• Autofix: The app improves your photo.

Examples of the Autofix icon

• Filters: Apply digital lens filters to create black and white, sepia-toned, or vivid photos.

Examples of the Filter icon

• Quick Action Edits: Choose from pre-assembled frames and decorations.

Examples of the Quick Action Edit icon

• Frames: Add a frame around your photo. Select a Magic Frame to embed special features, and then scan the photo later in Reveal mode.

Examples of the Frames icon

• Stickers: Choose a sticker from the gallery to add it to your photo, and then tap and drag the sticker to place it.

Examples of the Sticker icon

• Brush: Draw a design on your photo. Tap the icons at the bottom of the screen to change the color, thickness, or sharpness of the brush.

Examples of the Brush icon

• Adjustments: Change the brightness, contrast, and color saturation of your photo.

Examples of the Adjustment icon

• Text: Type a message to place on your photo.

Examples of the Text icon

• Crop/Rotate: Crop, rotate, or flip your photo.

Examples of the Crop/Rotate icon

3. Tap the Checkmark when you are finished.

You can refer to this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.