Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 200
iOS

I connected to my new sprocket once with my iPhone XS - it worked fine and printed.

Now, I cannot reconnect, I have reset device, I have reset app, restarted phone. I cannot upgrade firmware as the app does not recognise the device and I cannot now get by the start-up screen on the sprocket app.

Can I please get some assistance.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@GarethDSpock

I would like top help

Please ensure your iPhone has the latest updates.

Also ensure you have Reset the Sprocket correctly

If the printer does not print when you send a print job or turn off when you press the Power button, reset the printer to clear any errors.

1. Make sure the printer is on.

2. Remove the paper cover.

Opening the paper cover

3. Locate the Reset button.

Locating the reset button

4. With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button until the Charging Indicator light turns off.

The printer resets and turns off.

5. Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.

Next uninstall and reinstall the HP Sprocket App and check if you are able to connect

Keep me posted

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I've done all this. Numerous times. I think it's a factory default. Where can I get this fixed?

It's not even showing up on Bluetooth list after

resetting it so I can't do anything via the sprocket app any more.

Can you help with sending it off for a replacement or to be fixed?

Thanks in advance

HP Recommended

@GarethDSpock

Thanks for keeping me posted

If the issue persists I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options or replacement

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.