Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Plus

I had purchased a Sprocket Plus back in June of.last year for my son's birthday yesterday. He's getting into phone photography and wanted a machine that would allow him to print his shots.  Imagine my disappointment (and his) after he opened it for the first time and it would not power on...at all. We did everything, charged it using numerous devices and cables, resetting it with pin, went through every troubleshooting suggestion on this forum and nothing. It just flashes a rapid red/green light when trying to charge it. As if the disappointment of my son wasn't enough, I got a very snarky HP customer service rep on the phone who not so kindly reminded me to refer to HP's 30 day return/refund policy which has obviously elapsed. No help whatsoever. Now I'm left with a very $$$ paperweight. Woo confident was I that it would work out of the box that I even purchased more Sprocket Plus photopaper which I tried to cancel but will probably be delivered adding further to this debacle. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

[The previous reply was a spammer, DO NOT call the fake 800 number that gave you.]

While your printer is beyond the 30 day period for a return it should still be under warranty and eligible for replacement/repair under warranty. 

From a post by @Sunshyn2005, to contact HP Support see the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number.
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.